1 White onion Diced
1 Cup Carrots Diced
1 Cup Celery Diced
3 Garlic Cloves Minced
6 Cups Chicken Stock
1 14 Ounce Can Of Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Orzo
1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
1/4 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
4 Cups Spinach
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add Onions and saute until soft.
2. Add carrots, celery and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes.
3. Add chicken stock, tomatoes, orzo and seasoning.
4. Bring soup to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until orzo is al dente.
5. Stir in spinach and cook until it is bright green.