Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Chopped Sweet Onion
2 Minced Garlic Cloves
1 Medium Head of Cauliflower
5 Cups Vegetable Broth
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Dill
3 Diced Medium Potatoes
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place Cauliflower florets on a prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Heat Olive Oil over medium heat in a large sauce pan and add Onion. Saute for 10 minutes or until Onion is caramelized. Add Garlic and continue to saute until you can smell the Garlic.
- Add Vegetable Broth and Dill and bring to a boil. Add Cauliflower and reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Using a hand blender, blend Cauliflower until it is smooth. Bring soup back to a boil and add Potatoes. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked.
- Squeeze in Lemon Juice and season with Salt and Pepper.