1 Medium Sweet potato (Peeled and Chopped)
1 Carrot (Chopped)
1 Sweet Onion (chopped)
1/4 Teaspoon Chinese 5 Spiced Powder
2 Garlic cloves (minced)
1 1/2 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Siracha
4 Cups Cooked Brown rice
1/2 Cup Green Onions
1 Cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- In a large skillet heat a drizzle of Olive Oil over medium heat. Add Sweet Potatoes and 2 Tablespoons of water. Cook until Potatoes are tender.
- Add chopped onion and Carrot, and cook until Onions become translucent.
- Add the 5 Spice powder and Garlic. Remove Vegetables from pan.
- In a small bowl mix Soy Sauce, Vinegar and Siracha. Add to the skillet and mix with the cooked rice, adding a drizzle of Olive Oil. Mix until rice is evenly coated.
- Stir in Green Onion and Peas.