Just recently I found out I can no longer eat gluten. These are my 5 most annoying problems since going Gluten free.
6. When people just assume if you consume gluten all you will get is a tummy ache.
5. Constantly having to read food labels or Google to see if what you are about to eat is actually Gluten free.
4. Accidentally cross contaminating your food with your families food.
3. Just wishing you could eat “normal” again.
2. “I am so glad I’m not Gluten free. There is no way I could ever do that!”
1. Learning how to cook all over again!