2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 1/2 tsp Chapped lavender
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/3 Cup Oil
1/4 Cup Honey/ Maple Syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients. Once mixed add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
scoop dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Baked for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
1 Medium Sweet potato (Peeled and Chopped)
1 Carrot (Chopped)
1 Sweet Onion (chopped)
1/4 Teaspoon Chinese 5 Spiced Powder
2 Garlic cloves (minced)
1 1/2 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Siracha
4 Cups Cooked Brown rice
1/2 Cup Green Onions
1 Cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- In a large skillet heat a drizzle of Olive Oil over medium heat. Add Sweet Potatoes and 2 Tablespoons of water. Cook until Potatoes are tender.
- Add chopped onion and Carrot, and cook until Onions become translucent.
- Add the 5 Spice powder and Garlic. Remove Vegetables from pan.
- In a small bowl mix Soy Sauce, Vinegar and Siracha. Add to the skillet and mix with the cooked rice, adding a drizzle of Olive Oil. Mix until rice is evenly coated.
- Stir in Green Onion and Peas.
Adapted from littlespicejar.com
1 Large Butternut Squash
1 Large Onion
2 Granny Smith Apples
2 Tbs Brown Sugar
Salt and Pepper
1 Tbs Curry Powder
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
1 Minced Garlic Clove
2 Cups Vegetable Broth
1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- Dice all Vegetables and add to a prepared crock pot. Stir in seasonings, Vegetable broth, and coconut cream.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
- Once all vegetables are cooked use a hand mixer to blend together until smooth.
1 1/2 Cup Flour
3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Olive Oil
3/4 cup Brewed Coffee
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8′ squared baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together. Then transfer to baking dish.
3. Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
*Option. While the cake was baking I melted together
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Almond Milk
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
When the cake was finished baking I poured it over the top to make Icing.*
*Adapted From the Minimalist Baker *
2 Bell Peppers, Thinly Sliced
1 Jalapeno Pepper, Thinly Sliced with Seeds Removed
1 Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced
2 Large or 4 Small Portobello Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
Salt and Pepper
- In a medium skillet heat Olive Oil over medium heat. Add Peppers and Onion, season with Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper. Cook Until Onions start to caramelize, remove from heat.
- Remove Onions and Peppers from the skillet and Add the Mushrooms. Cook until they become soft and remove from heat.
- warm up Tortillas.
- Serve. Spread guacamole on one side of the Tortilla. Add Onions, Peppers and mushrooms. Squeeze lime juice over top and Enjoy!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Chopped Sweet Onion
2 Minced Garlic Cloves
1 Medium Head of Cauliflower
5 Cups Vegetable Broth
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Dill
3 Diced Medium Potatoes
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place Cauliflower florets on a prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Heat Olive Oil over medium heat in a large sauce pan and add Onion. Saute for 10 minutes or until Onion is caramelized. Add Garlic and continue to saute until you can smell the Garlic.
- Add Vegetable Broth and Dill and bring to a boil. Add Cauliflower and reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Using a hand blender, blend Cauliflower until it is smooth. Bring soup back to a boil and add Potatoes. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked.
- Squeeze in Lemon Juice and season with Salt and Pepper.
Adapted from the Domestic Geek
2 Ripped Bananas
1/2 All Natural Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Honey
2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
1 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Strawberries
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a Large Bowl mash the bananas.
- Mix in Peanut butter and Honey.
- Add Quinoa and Honey.
- Spoon dough onto a prepared baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes at 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.